There's a lot things to see and do in Prague, the city of one hundred towers and one of the most beautiful in the world, we have chosen 50, making a selection of the ones we liked the most on the trip we made to the Czech Republic where we toured Prague in 4 days.
1. Take the funicular and climb up Mount Petrín to stroll through its gardens overlooking Prague.
2. Enter the Strahov Monastery, especially to see its incredible Library.
3. Visit the six Jewish synagogues of the Jewish quarter.
If you are interested in the history of this neighborhood we recommend you book this tour with a guide in Spanish that includes the entrance to the most important synagogues and the cemetery.
4. Stand in front of the Prague Astronomical Clock before I mark an hour to see the parade of the twelve apostles.
5. Cross the Charles Bridge, the oldest and most famous bridge in Prague that connects the Stare Mesto neighborhoods with Mala Strana
11. Visit the extraordinary library of the Clementinum, with thousands of old books.
More things to see and do in Prague
12. Take a walk around the historic Wenceslas Square
13. Search for David Cerny sculptures and be surprised, one of the most famous is in the central courtyard of the Lucerne Palace.
14. Have a coffee surrounded by history in the Municipal House.
15. Go up to the town hall tower and enjoy one of the best views of Prague. You can book the ticket here in advance.
Dancing House, one of the best things to see and do in Prague
47. Stroll through the Vrtba Garden, a charming little garden in the Malá Strana neighborhood
48. Visit the beautiful Church of Our Lady of Tyn.
49. Entering the National Museum in Prague, just for the building is worth it.
50. Take a tour to visit Kutná Hora, with a beautiful historic center, a visit to the Gothic Cathedral of Santa Barbara and the amazing Sedlec Ossuary.
* Book your transfer Airport ⇆ Prague Center here
You can find more information about the transfer in this post about how to go from Prague airport to the center.
If you feel like helping us complete the list of 50 things to see and do in Prague, add yours in the comments.