This Budapest guide in two days It will allow you to visit the most important tourist places of one of the most beautiful cities in the world. All routes are optimized for travelers who want to make the most of the time and is perfect for those who have a weekend and want to know the Pearl of the Danube.
During the first day in Budapest the itinerary took you to know a part of the historic center and cross the Chain Bridge to enjoy the sunset from Buda Hill. On the second day you will have several of the best experiences that the city offers, such as trying one of its most famous spas, having a drink in a ruin bar, touring the Jewish quarter or relaxing walking through a beautiful park, among many other things.
This Budapest route in 2 days We have prepared it thanks to the experience of our trip to Budapest in 4 days, from which we returned in love with the city.
Tips for your trip to Budapest
- To stay in the city we recommend what was our accommodation during the 4 days we spent in the city, the Maverick Hostel. Its central location and a great quality / price ratio will not disappoint you.
- To get from the airport to the center of Budapest or to your hotel, in a journey of less than half an hour, you have several alternatives: 200E bus, train, mininus, taxi or a direct transfer to the hotel.
You can have more information about the transfer in this post about how to go from Budapest airport to the center.
- To save in the city you can book the Budapest Card that includes transportation, free tickets and discounts to the main tourist attractions.
- Book this free tour of Budapest with a guide in Spanish for free !, or the tourist bus from Budapest to learn more about the history of the city and save time and money.
- If you do not want to pay commissions when withdrawing money from ATMs and always have the current exchange, we recommend using the N26 card to pay and the BNEXT card to get money, our two favorite cards for travel.
For more information and recommendations you can consult this post on essential tips for traveling to Budapest.
First day in Budapest
The first day of Budapest in two days It begins with the visit of Parliament, the most famous and impressive building in the city. The interior visit is guided and you can buy tickets online at www.jegymester.hu or take advantage of this city tour that includes a visit to Parliament with a guide in Spanish. Next to the Parliament, on the bank of the Danube, is the moving monument Shoes on the Danube, another of the places you can not miss in the city.
Map Budapest in 2 days
We will shortly publish the Budapest guide in 3 days.
** All photos without a watermark have been provided by Shutterstock.