Day 1: Lloret de Mar - Barcelona Airport - How to get from the airport to Singapore
The direct flight of practically 13 hours, passes quickly between readings and movies, since it is also much more comfortable than we expected, with a wide distance between seats, which is greatly appreciated, planting in Singapore on time when it is practically 7:30 in the morning.
At this point we have to clarify that technically for the time change it is already Tuesday, December 11, but considering that this post was going to be very basic and without information, we have preferred to include on this day part of day 11 and tell you how to get from the airport to Singapore, with all the details in addition to basic aspects that we believe are important, to start this trip.
Punctual at 7:15 in the morning we disembark and go directly to the Sky Train, with which you can reach the different terminals of the airport and also to the luggage collection tapes.
It is at this time and only after taking a few minutes at the airport, when we realize the reasons why the Singapore airport is considered one of the best in the world and that all the procedures are incredibly fast, in addition to To be all very well indicated and with infrastructures designed exclusively for passenger comfort, something we have to say, is much appreciated.
Something to keep in mind is that Changi Airport is known for being one of the best airports in the world, as well as being an attraction in itself, which for many, is part of the essential places to see in Singapore.
Although we will not know it thoroughly now, the day we return from Thailand, we will have 5 hours of liaison, which we are sure, will help us to explore it and enjoy the call «Changi Experience».
We leave you some of the characteristics why Changi is in the classification of best airports in the world:
- It is possible to pass immigration procedures and remove luggage in 20 minutes.
- Any transit can be done in 15 minutes, something unthinkable in any other airport of these characteristics.
- Changi is constantly moving, being reformed and expanded almost daily.
- They have free Wi-Fi, which you can get at machines located in several areas of each of the terminals by scanning your passport or directly through a message to your mobile.
- Another feature is the possibility of doing a free tour of Singapore if you have a stopover of more than 5 hours. This can be hired at the stands in each of the terminals.
- In addition to the above features, Changi has free rest areas, sockets in the vast majority of seats, supermarkets, laundry, swimming pool, cinema and games room and even several gardens, in which we are safe, transit hours or Wait, they will fly by.