The New York CityPASS It is a booklet with which you can Get to know the 6 main attractions of New York, saving up to 42% by comparing it if you buy the tickets separately.
Considering that your trip to New York probably includes places like the Empire State Building, the Natural History Museum, the Top of the Rock Observatory or the 11S Memorial and Museum, which are just some of the essential places to visit in New York, we are sure that the New York CityPASS, it will be the best way to save in New York and visit the most tourist places, saving a good handful of dollars.
As we mentioned before, the New York CityPASS includes the entrance to the 6 most important tourist attractions in New York, including:
- Empire State Building: CityPASS tickets include two general admission visits, one during the day and one on the same night.
- American Museum of Natural History
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: General admission, including three consecutive days at The Met Fifth Avenue, The Met Breuery The Met Cloisters, plus Audio Guide
- Observatory of the Top of the Rock or Guggenheim Museum
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or Circle Line Cruise
- 11S Memorial and Museum or Intrepid Museum of the Sea, Air and Space
- Discounts for some purchases, restaurants and activities
Skip the line with the New York CityPASS. Fast track
Another important thing is that with the New York CityPASS tourist card You can skip the lines at some of the most visited attractions, with the time savings this means, especially in high season or on weekends, which is when more visitors receive the Big Apple.
How does it work?
He operation of the New York CityPASS It is very easy and intuitive:
- Buy your New York CityPASS on the official website here
- You will receive an email with an access, in which you can see the booklet and print it or a mobile pass, with which you can access the tourist attractions.
- Go to the attraction you want and be included in the New York CityPASS, show the CityPASS booklet or the attraction coupon and start enjoying the tourist card!
Remember that the New York CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days from the first day of use. If you are traveling less than that time to New York, you will not have any problems, but if your stay is longer than 9 days, you should plan the visits to be able to enjoy all of them during their validity.
- Do not forget that there are three options between which you must choose between two tourist attractions included among the essential places to see in New York. You should not do this immediately, so you should not worry at the time of purchase.
Price of the New York City PASS
As you can compare below, the New York CityPASS price It is very tight especially if we consider that it includes the main attractions of the city and that with it you save 43%.
- Adult: 122.48 euros
- Child: 100.21 euros
Buy on the official New York City PASS website here
Central Park from Top of the Rock
As you can see, if you had to pay the tickets separately, the price of about 216 euros per adult and 198 per child, so when you buy the New York City PASS you will save almost 100 euros.
And without forgetting that in addition to that saving, you will also save time, since in many of the attractions you will have quick access included.
Which one do I buy: CityPASS, C3, New York Pass or New York Explorer Pass?
The choice of the best tourist card for your visit to New York It depends a lot on the type of trip you want to take, although so you can get a basic idea about what the tourist pass for New York that best suits your trip, we leave you a series of examples and situations:
- If you are traveling a few days, between 2-4 days and want to visit some of the most important tourist attractions in the city, such as the Top of the Rock, the Empire State Building or go to the Statue of Liberty, the best option would be the C3
- In case your trip is somewhat longer, between one week and ten days, or you want to visit more than 3 attractions, we believe that the best option is the New York CityPASS, since with this booklet as we have explained in this post , you can visit up to 6 tourist attractions in the city, including the most famous and tourist attractions.
- If your trip is longer or you want to squeeze the city to the fullest, whatever the time of your stay, your choice is without a doubt the New York PASS that you can buy here or the New York Explorer Pass, which you can buy here . In this case, with both you can know most of the attractions of the Big Apple, saving a lot of money and time.
You can expand the information with this post about the New York Pass: how it works, what it includes and prices and this about the New York Explorer Pass: how it works, what it includes and prices.